Sunday, August 25, 2013

Strangers – August 26, 2013


My children, many call themselves My children but they do not know Me for real, I am a Stranger to them. They only know about Me and are satisfied but it is not pleasing to Me. Each one of My children must get to know Me. You yourself must work on your own personal relationship with Me every day, no one else can do it for you. It is all about Me and you, our relationship. What will it benefit anyone if they know many people but they do not know Me whom it is all about. They will be lost for eternity, if they do not get to know Me. It is not about religion but about having a personal and close relationship with Me. I will say to many in that day: Go away I never knew you, what will I say to you? That is all that matters. Am I also a stranger to you, or do you know Me for real? Do not be complacent but seek Me even more and get to know Me more and better every day.

That is why only a few follow Me, they know My voice, listen, obey and follow Me wherever I guide and lead them. The rest follow after strangers, those I warned them to run away from. That is why they are deceived and in darkness. Strangers led them astray from Me because they only know strangers but not Me. They do not know Me for themselves. Do not be one of them, get to know Me before it might be too late.


My children, you must be led by My Spirit of Truth into all truth. Yield to My Spirit, I will guide and lead you every step of the way, My way to do My will in My everlasting Kingdom. Follow Me and not strangers.

No comments:

Post a Comment

There was an error in this gadget