Sunday, August 25, 2013

Trust – August 25, 2013


My children, many confess that they believe in Me, but few trust Me for who I really am and for what I am able to do. I am able to do the impossible in any situation and in all circumstances. I am not limited or restricted. I do as I wish. I am able.

Do you really believe and trust Me or do you also only believe in Me but do not trust Me? Your faith will be tested. Without faith it is impossible to please Me. You must believe and trust Me that I am faithful and I reward those who diligently seek Me. If you seek Me, you will find Me and I will reveal Myself to you at My time as I wish.

My promises do not fail but you must believe and trust Me and do not doubt Me nor be double minded. Trust Me with all your heart and do not lean on your own understanding because things will not work out the way that you think and then you will be very disappointed. Put all your hope and trust is Me and let Me be in full control. I will work all things out for good at My time according to My plan and purpose.

Many only trust in fallible men and women but not in Me, because they do not know Me for real. I am not alive to them. They only know about Me but do not know Me for real. Each one must get to know Me for real.


I reveal mysteries, new and hidden things. Seek revelation from Me. I know the end from the beginning and I do not fail. Trust Me. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

There was an error in this gadget