Sunday, August 11, 2013

Who is but willing? – August 12, 2013


My children, a world is dying without Me and it is not My will that anyone perish but that all repent to have eternal life. Who of you are but willing to be My servants in My everlasting Kingdom, willing to do My will. I call many but few were willing to answer to My call. I am calling more, who are but willing? I force no one.

Many only want to be served, they do not want to be servants themselves. I know every heart and all motives. You must be willing to serve other people. Be like Me, love and care for everyone. Serve other people the same way that you want to be served. What you do to the least you do it to Me also. Do everything as if you do it for Me out of love, not force and not to be seen. I use the willing and obedient for My honor and glory. I share My glory with no one. Many use My Name in vain, only for their own glory and benefits, I know, I am the righteous Judge.

Do not be deceived. What you sow you will also reap. Many reap now what they sowed and they are not pleased. Be willing to sow good seed in My Kingdom so that you can have a good harvest. Those who are not willing to sow must not expect to have a harvest.

Do not let anyone hinder or stop you from following Me and doing My will in My Kingdom. I am always with you, I will never leave you nor forsake you. Trust Me, yield to the guidance and leading of My Spirit. My ways are not your ways but My Way is the only Way. There is a way that seems right but its end leads to destruction. Follow Me only.


Who is but willing? Submit yourself to Me and My authority. Deny yourself, pick up your cross every day and follow Me willingly.

No comments:

Post a Comment

There was an error in this gadget