Monday, August 5, 2013

Your priorities – August 06, 2013


My children, your priorities must be right. Many are busy with the wrong things that are not important to Me and My Kingdom. It has no eternal value. You must seek for yourselves treasures in Heaven that will last forever and not earthly treasures that will perish.

You must first get your priorities right. Seek first My Kingdom and My Righteousness then will I add all the other things unto you. My promises do not fail but I seek your obedience first.

A world is dying without Me because the priorities of many are not right. They do not care about My Kingdom. It is not My will that anyone perish but that all repent to have eternal life.

My children, you do not belong to yourselves anymore but to Me. I bought you with My Blood on the Cross. I paid the ultimate price for you. You are a Temple of My Holy Spirit you do not belong to the world. You are in the world but not of it. You belong to My everlasting Kingdom and not to the kingdoms of the world that will perish.

Many do not belong to My everlasting Kingdom, because I am not their King nor am I in control of their lives because their priorities are not right. It is time for My children to get your own priorities in order. Seek first the things that are important to Me, My Kingdom and My Righteousness and see how I will work all the other things out for good at My time according to My plan and purpose. Show Me that you truly love Me, that your priorities are right and that you want to fulfill your purpose in My everlasting Kingdom.


Do you really love and care for other people who are still lost and in darkness as you do for yourselves? Then you will seek to do My will in My everlasting Kingdom. Your priorities will be right. Nothing else will be more important than My Kingdom and to be pleasing to Me. Are your priorities right?

No comments:

Post a Comment

There was an error in this gadget