Tuesday, September 17, 2013

A high price – September 18, 2013


My children, out of perfect love, I bought you at a high price, the ultimate price, on the Cross with My Blood. You do not belong to yourselves or to anyone else but to Me. You are Mine, a Temple of My Holy Spirit and you ought to be like Me. You are My ambassadors, you represent Me and My everlasting Kingdom. Be worthy of Me and My Kingdom. Many are not worthy, they are not pleasing to Me but a disgrace. I say it to their shame. Many do not even know to blush anymore. I am holy and I do not change, you must all change, be transformed into My likeness but many are not willing. There is no difference between them and the rest of the world. They are the same, the things that I hate that are an abomination to Me, they do not only approve of them but they do those things themselves and still they think that I am pleased with them, while I am not. Do not be deceived and do not deceive yourself.

Each one who calls yourself My child, must be like Me holy, because without holiness no one will see Me nor enter into Heaven.

You will also have to pay a price for Me and My Kingdom. You will have to be different, separated, be light in darkness and not be darkness yourself. Therefore you will be hated, persecuted and some killed because of Me and My Kingdom. Be willing to pay the price, you will not be disappointed. Great will your reward be in Heaven. I will reward each one.

Not many are willing to pay a price for Me and My Kingdom. You must decide and first count the cost because if you withdraw from Me and My Kingdom you will not be worthy of Me and I will not be pleased with you. Not everyone who says to Me Lord, Lord will enter into Heaven nor see Me. Let no one deceive you. I paid a high price for you. Are you also willing to pay a price for Me and My everlasting Kingdom because you really love Me?


Follow Me. Submit to Me and My authority. Deny yourself, pick up your cross every day and follow Me wherever I guide and lead you by My Spirit and do My will. I will not fail you but you will pay a price.

No comments:

Post a Comment

There was an error in this gadget