Wednesday, September 4, 2013

Be in My peace – September 05, 2013


My children, I am the Prince of Peace, without Me there will be no true peace but turmoil. Let no one deceive you. Those who reject Me will have no true peace but a false peace, but My children will have My peace which surpasses all human understanding in the midst of turmoil, tribulation and persecution.

Do not fear evil people who do not have My peace. You must be different, love and do not hate, bless and do not curse, be good to all. Do to others as you want them to do to you also to be in peace. Stay in My peace and let no one take your peace. Be My peacemaker in the world. You all need Me. You are not of the world but still in it. You must be different and separated, do not compromise but let others see that you are in My peace and tell them that I am the Prince of Peace, the true peace Giver. The one who comes to Me, who seeks to be in peace with Me, I will never reject. I will give them My true peace also. It is not My will that anyone perish but that all repent to have eternal life to be in peace with Me.

The devil will do everything possible to steal your peace with Me. Do not allow him, give him no foothold and do not fall prey to him, resist him and he will flee from you.


If you lost your peace with Me. Repent, ask Me to restore your peace with Me so that you can be in My peace always. I am the only peace Giver and the Restorer of true peace. My peace is not the same as the peace that the world offers. Do not be deceived. When they say peace, peace then sudden destruction will come. Be in My Peace, the true peace and not the peace of the world, the false peace which the enemy gives. He has lulled many asleep and they do not realize that they have a false peace and they are not in My true peace, I am not pleased with them, they are deceived and in darkness. You must seek to be in My peace and to stay in My peace always.

No comments:

Post a Comment

There was an error in this gadget