Saturday, September 21, 2013

Bear it all – September 22, 2013


My children, I see and I hear everything. Many of you are being hated, persecuted and mistreated by other people, you must endure, bear it all for Me and My Kingdom and great will your reward be in Heaven.

Do not lose hope or give up on Me and My Kingdom when you are being hated, persecuted and mistreated, some of you My beloved children will be killed. A servant is not greater than His Master. They hated Me first, therefore you will also be hated because of Me and My Kingdom. I gave you the perfect example of love, perseverance, obedience and faithfulness even until death on the Cross. I was willing to die, I never gave up, you must also never give up on Me and My everlasting Kingdom then it will be all in vain. Endure hardship and suffering, you will not be disappointed in the end.

If I am for you who can be against you?


Do not repay evil with evil but with good. Vengeance is Mine, I will repay. It will be a terrible thing to fall into My Hands, I am alive, I am not dead. I see and I hear everything. I know every heart and all motives. Nothing can be hidden from Me. I am the righteous Judge and I will judge righteously each one for their own deeds, good or bad. Be different and make sure that your own deeds are good. Do not hate but love, do not curse but bless, pray for all even your enemies and be good to them also. Maybe you can win them for My Kingdom. It is not My will that anyone perish but that all repent to have eternal life. I find no pleasure in the death of the wicked but that they will all repent before it might be too late. Bear it all My beloved children for Me and My Kingdom.

No comments:

Post a Comment

There was an error in this gadget