Monday, September 30, 2013

Dedicate yourself to Me – October 01, 2013


My children, each one must dedicate yourself to Me in a new way. Many did but they are not devoted to Me anymore. You do not belong to yourselves anymore but to Me. I bought you with the ultimate price My Blood on the Cross. You are a Temple of My Holy Spirit. You must willfully devote yourself to Me and My Kingdom only.

Dedicate yourself to Me, submit to Me and My authority only. Let Me be in full control. I will work all things out for good at My time and according to My plan and purpose. Deny yourself, pick up your cross every day and follow Me, My way.

Do not look at other people. You must decide to dedicate yourself to Me and My Kingdom. Let Me have My way. I have a plan and purpose with each one but not everyone is willing to dedicate themselves to Me. Nothing else must be more important than your dedication to Me and My everlasting Kingdom. Nothing is of more value. Seek for yourselves treasures that last that have eternal value rather than treasures that will all perish and not last.


Dedicate yourself anew today to Me and My everlasting Kingdom and do not look back. You cannot change anything. Let Me use you for My plan and purpose and glory. I will not fail you and you will not be disappointed for dedicating yourself to Me and My everlasting Kingdom.

No comments:

Post a Comment

There was an error in this gadget