Tuesday, September 10, 2013

Hope to the hopeless – September 11, 2013


My children, do not be like the rest of the world who do not have hope, they are hopeless not you. Be different, you are not without hope because you are Mine. I love and I care for My beloved children. There is always hope with Me and hope in Me does not disappoint. I am the only hope for the world. I give hope to the hopeless. You must also give them hope. Be Light in darkness, do not be darkness yourselves. Be a shining light to those in darkness, draw them out of darkness to My marvelous Light. I am the Light of the world, their only hope for eternal life.

It is not My will that anyone perish but that all repent to have eternal life. I am the hope for the world, but those who keep on rejecting Me, will be lost, without hope for eternity. The one who comes to Me and repents, I will never reject. I give hope to the hopeless.

My children, do not listen to the devil and his lies. He wants you to lose hope, to give up, to be hopeless. Do not fall prey to him and give him no foothold, resist him and he will flee. You are not without hope. Put all your hope and trust in Me. My promises give hope, hope that you see is not hope. Therefore you must have faith, believe and trust Me, have hope. My promises do not fail. I do not change. What I promise, I am able to do at My appointed time. I work all things out for good according to My plan and purpose. There is always hope with Me.


Call on Me, seek Me, I am always available day and night. You do not need to be hopeless, I am your hope. I will help and sustain you. I will never leave you nor forsake you. I will always be with you until the end. Stay with Me, I am your only hope for eternity, to reach your end destiny successfully. Be hopeful and give hope to the hopeless.

No comments:

Post a Comment

There was an error in this gadget