Friday, September 27, 2013

I will never – September 28, 2013


My children, I promised that I will never leave you nor forsake you, you are Mine. You must stay with Me and never stray from Me until the very end. Many strayed from Me already, now they are lost, discouraged, hopeless and on the wrong way to destruction. They must repent, come back to Me, I am their only hope. I am the only Way, the Truth and the Life. Many are deceived and in darkness because they have accepted lies for truth. Only truth sets free not lies. I will never reject anyone who comes to Me humbly and with a repentant heart.

Do not fall prey to the devil, he knows his time is running out and he will do everything possible to get you away from Me. He wants you to lose hope and to give up on Me and My Kingdom, then it will be all in vain. Be steadfast, resist the devil and give him no foothold. He is your enemy, put on your whole armor every day to be able to stand against all his wiles. Watch and pray, stay awake and on the alert all the time.


You must stay the course, endure and follow Me, My way until the end. I go before you to show you the way, to make the crooked places straight and the rough places smooth. I will open doors for you at My time according to My plan and purpose. Do not lose hope or be discouraged. Be patient and wait on Me. Do not try to go ahead of Me or lag behind. Follow Me, take one step at a time and one day at a time. I will never fail you, trust Me.

No comments:

Post a Comment

There was an error in this gadget