Sunday, September 1, 2013

If you do not trust Me – September 02, 2013


My children, I know every heart. I know who trusts Me and who doesn't. If you do not trust Me you will also not obey Me. That is why many do not follow Me, My way. They never learned to trust Me. It is a decision that each and every one must take for themselves. You must decide that you will trust Me and not doubt, or be double minded. Without faith it is impossible to please Me. Your faith will be tested. You must believe and trust Me. Many profess that they believe in Me but they do not trust Me. They fail their tests when they are being tested.

You can trust Me, I do not fail. I do what I promised at My time and according to My plan and purpose. I reward those who diligently seek Me.

If you do not trust Me, repent, decide to trust Me. I am no man that I will lie. I am better than any earthly father can be.

Many trust fallible people who they can see and hear but not Me. I am not real and alive to them. They only know about Me but they do not know Me for who I really am and for what I am able to do. You must get to know Me and trust Me. I am able to do the impossible in all circumstances and in every situation. My Hand is not too short to help and nothing is too hard for Me to do, but do you really trust Me?


Trust Me, let your faith be real, let it come into action and experience My goodness, My reality. I am alive and I do not change. I still do miracles, the supernatural, the things that are not possible with people because I am able. There is no favoritism or partiality with Me. You must put all your hope and trust in Me. I do not fail.

No comments:

Post a Comment

There was an error in this gadget