Monday, September 9, 2013

Mercy time – September 10, 2013


My children, I call the world to repentance now, because mercy time is running out. Today is mercy time, tomorrow is not promised. For many today will be too late already, if they do not answer to My call and repent. There will be no mercy without true remorseful repentance. I see and I hear everything. I know every heart and all motives. You must be serious.

Everyone must call on Me to receive grace and mercy from Me and to be in peace with Me. Without Me there will be no peace but turmoil only. I am the only Savior of the world, I died for all out of love. It is not My will that anyone perish but that all repent to have eternal life. I force no one. There is no favoritism or partiality with Me. The one who seeks Me diligently will find Me. I am always faithful and will never reject anyone who comes to Me humbly and with a repentant heart. I am able to do the impossible. I forgive, I set free then you will be free indeed. Receive My grace and mercy today, do not wait, to be in peace with Me because mercy time is running out then it will be too late.


If anyone rejects Me, they reject eternal life and will be condemned and perish. I am the only Way the Truth and the Life, there is none like Me and will never be. Let no one deceive you and take your crown. It is all about Me and no one else. I am to be feared and revered, because I am the only One who is able to throw into hell. I am the righteous Judge who will judge righteously.

No comments:

Post a Comment

There was an error in this gadget