Friday, September 13, 2013

Much deception, make sure – September 14, 2013


My children, you live in a world that is full of deception and it is still increasing. That is why you must make sure that you are not in deception yourselves. Many are, some because they love deception, it is pleasing and profitable to them, others because they do not know, or realize that they are in deception. They have accepted lies for truth, all is not truth. I know every heart and all motives.

That is why each one must make sure with Me only that you are in all truth, do not assume. I am the only Way the Truth and the Life, there is none like Me and will never be. Let no one deceive you. It is all about Me and My everlasting Kingdom. That is why each one must know Me for real and not be pleased to only know about Me, then you will be deceived. My sheep hear My voice, they listen to Me and they follow Me only, they run away from strangers because they do not recognize their voices.

That is why many are in deception already, because they listen to and follow strangers and not Me. Now is the time to run away from all strangers, but do not run to other strangers, run to Me only. I am the only Good Shepherd and I do not fail. I protect My own, I know them and they know Me. I guide and lead them.


Seek Me until you find Me. Let My Spirit of Truth guide you into all truth and no one else. Let no one deceive you. If you are in deception, come out while you can, do not stay deceived, then you will only have yourself to blame. Seek the truth from Me and you will find it. Only the truth sets free not lies.

No comments:

Post a Comment

There was an error in this gadget