Thursday, September 12, 2013

Not serious, no change – September 13, 2013


My children, you cannot stay the same. You must be serious and willing to change. You must be different from the rest of the world and be separate. You are still in the world but not off it. You must be light in darkness and not be darkness yourselves, like so many still are. They are deceived and deceiving themselves and other people. I will hold each one accountable for their deeds, good or bad. Make sure that I am pleased with you. Do not look at other people, you must be serious and willing to change or you will perish. There is no favoritism or partiality with Me.

There are many who are not serious therefore they are not willing to change, to be transformed into My likeness. I force no one but I am willing to change anyone who is serious and who wants to change. Those who resist and grieve My Spirit, I will not strive with anyone forever. Not everyone who says to Me Lord, Lord will enter into Heaven nor see Me. I will say to many who were not serious and not willing to change, go away from Me you who work iniquity. What will I say to you? That is all that matters.

I am holy and I do not change, you must change, to be pleasing to Me. Be holy because without holiness no one will see Me nor enter into Heaven. Let no one deceive you, nor take your crown. Be serious about your end destiny and be willing to change while you still have the time and opportunity. Do not wait then you will be disappointed and only have yourself to blame.


That is why I discipline and reprove each one of you My children out of love and because I care but you must be serious and willing and want to change, be transformed into My likeness. Do not despise My discipline, I reprove you for your own good. If you refuse you will perish. It is not My will that anyone perish but that all repent to have eternal life but I force no one. Repent and willfully change your ways before it might be too late. There is a way that might seem right but its end leads to destruction. Be serious and change now.

No comments:

Post a Comment

There was an error in this gadget