Wednesday, September 18, 2013

Obedience – September 19, 2013


My children, you will learn obedience through much suffering, if you are willing. I force no one. You will enter into Heaven through much tribulation. Suffering is good for you, it changes your wrongful ways and changes you into an obedient child of Mine. I call for total obedience from every one of My children, and not just from some like so many want to think and believe, but from every one. Let no one deceive you and do not deceive yourself or other people. There is no favoritism or partiality with Me. I love and I care for each one but I seek obedience.

Each one of My children, will be disciplined and reproved by Me because I love and I care for you. That is how you will learn obedience. Do not despise My discipline and when I reprove you because it is for your good, to change you into My likeness, to be an obedient child of Mine, because not all are. I am not pleased with everyone who calls themselves My children. Many are disobedient and must repent before it will be too late. All the disobedient will be punished. I am the righteous Judge and I know every heart and all motives. Be self disciplined and determined to obey Me because the disobedient will perish if they continue in their disobedience towards Me. I force no one but I seek total obedience from every one of My children.


Deny yourselves, pick up your cross every day and follow Me, My way. Submit yourselves willfully to Me and My authority. Yield to My Spirit who will guide and lead you every step of the way, into My perfect will. If you obey Me you will be in My peace which surpasses all human understanding. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

There was an error in this gadget