Saturday, September 14, 2013

One way, My way – September 15, 2013


My children, many are deceived and in darkness, they proclaim that there are many ways to eternal life but there is only one way. My way leads to Heaven and not the other ways. Let no one deceive you. That is why you must listen, obey and follow Me, My way as I guide and lead you every step of the way according to My plan and purpose until the end. Yield to My Spirit who will guide and lead you My way.

You must stay on course, follow Me, My way and do not stray, go your own way. That is the wrong way and not pleasing to Me. There is a way that seems right but its end leads to death not eternal life. Do not be deceived. Make sure with Me that you are on the right way, My way, doing My will in My everlasting Kingdom. It is not the easy way but the difficult way, the narrow road not the broad road that leads to destruction.

Not everyone who says to Me Lord, Lord will enter into Heaven. Many pretend that they follow Me, My way but they don’t. They only serve Me with their mouths but their hearts are far from Me. They call Me Lord, Lord but they do not what I say. My way is the way of holiness. I am holy and I do not change. You must change, become like Me, holy, because without holiness no one will see Me nor enter into Heaven.


I am the Way, the Truth and the Life. There is no other way than to listen, obey and follow Me, My way, until the very end.  I do not fail, and you will not be disappointed. Trust Me, My way is the only Way.

No comments:

Post a Comment

There was an error in this gadget