Monday, September 16, 2013

Praise Me, wonders and miracles – September 17, 2013


My children, praise Me for who I am and for what I am able to do. I do not change. I am the same yesterday, today and will be forever. I do the same wonders and miracles, nothing is too hard for Me and My Hand is not too short to help.

Praise Me more. Praise Me in the storm and experience My wonders and miracles. I am able to do the impossible. Do not limit or restrict Me because of your own shortcomings. Let Me be who I am and do what I am able, great wonders and miracles. I am no man that I will lie. I am better than any earthly father. Believe and trust Me and praise Me for your miracles and see and experience My wonders, so that your joy in Me can be full.


Many of you My children, do not really believe and trust Me, you only pretend, therefore you do not receive anything from Me because you do not ask from Me. You doubt Me and are double minded therefore you do not experience My wonders and miracles. I know every heart and all motives. Repent, believe and trust Me because without faith it is impossible to please Me. Put all your hope and trust in Me, praise Me for My wonders and miracles and you will see, hear and experience them yourselves. There is no favoritism or partiality with Me but your faith will be tested. Have faith, praise Me for your wonders and miracles and you will receive from Me. I will demonstrate My Great Power by wonders and miracles in your midst, all for My Glory. I do not share My glory with no one. I am to be glorified, praise Me for My wonders and miracles.

No comments:

Post a Comment

There was an error in this gadget