Sunday, September 22, 2013

Search – September 23, 2013


My children, each one of you must search your own heart, do not look at other people. Let Me search your heart also. I know your heart and all motives, nothing can be hidden from Me. You must be pleasing to Me and no one else. Many only seek to please other people and for their acceptance and approval but do not realize that I am the righteous Judge and I must be pleased and approve of you because I am able to throw into hell and no one else. You must fear and revere Me for who I really am and not who you think who I am. I am to be glorified, I do not share My glory. I am the King of Glory, the One who is, who was and who is to come.

My children, many do not know Me for real, for who I really am and for what I am able to do. That is why they only know about Me and am I not real and alive to them. They search for Me at the wrong places. For some I am far away. I am not, I am where you are. You are a Temple of My Holy Spirit. I live in the hearts of My beloved children. If anyone searches for Me they will find Me. There is no favoritism or partiality with Me. I reward those who diligently search for Me. Search until you find Me.


You must let Me search you now so that you can get rid of all those things that are not pleasing nor acceptable to Me. I do not change. You must change become like Me, holy because without holiness no one will see Me nor enter into Heaven. Let not one deceive you. Let Me search your heart and test you because I love and I care for you.

No comments:

Post a Comment

There was an error in this gadget