Friday, September 20, 2013

What is the use? – September 21, 2013


My children, what is the use if anyone gain the whole world but lose their own soul? It will be all in vain. Not everyone who says to Me Lord, Lord will enter into Heaven.

Many are in enmity with Me because they love the things of the world more than Me. I am not their first love. I know every heart, nothing can be hidden from Me. Do not love anything more than Me, then you are not worthy of Me nor pleasing to Me.

Seek for yourselves those things that have eternal value because all the earthly things have no eternal value but it will all perish. You cannot take anything along with you, when you die, so what is the use if you gain many earthly things but will not be able to enter into Heaven at the end of your life. Many will try to enter through the narrow Door but will not be able. You do not want to be one of them, therefore you must strive hard to be able to enter.

Many only seek earthly treasures from Me. They are not serious or concerned about their soul, their end destiny. I care and that is why I warn out of love. You must work on your relationship with Me every day, nobody else can do it for you. Nothing must be more important. Your soul matters more than anything else.


Seek first My Kingdom and My righteousness then I will add all the other things unto you at My time according to My plan and purpose. I will not fail you. Trust Me. I will work all things out for good. Make sure that your priorities are right, focus on Me and My Kingdom. Because what is the use of all the other things, if you die today? Will you be ready? Are you ready?



No comments:

Post a Comment

There was an error in this gadget