Monday, October 7, 2013

Be different – October 08, 2013

My children, you must be different from the rest of the world. I was your perfect example and you must follow Me then you will also be different. You are still in the world but not of it. Many are still like the rest of the world, no difference, they blend in, they love the world more than Me and still they think that I am pleased with them, but I am not. I am holy and you must also be holy because without holiness no one will see Me nor enter into Heaven. Let no one deceive you or take your crown. Be like Me, holy, then you will be different and not be accepted by other people. You will be hated when you are different from the rest of the world. Many who call themselves My children are just like the rest of the world, they must repent, be holy, separated, or they will stay in enmity with Me and perish. There is no favoritism or partiality with Me. I am the righteous Judge and I know every heart and all motives, nothing can be hidden from Me.


You My children, must be different, be light in darkness and do not be darkness yourselves, then you only deceive yourself and other people. I have only one standard of truth and righteousness for all, not just for some like so many believe and think. They are deceived, that is why they are still in darkness and not light themselves because they are not different nor separated from the rest of the world. Be different and separate yourselves so that you can stand out for Me and My Kingdom. Let your light shine. The world needs more Light, I am the Light of the world.

No comments:

Post a Comment

There was an error in this gadget