Friday, October 4, 2013

Be of good courage – October 05, 2013


My children, be of good courage, I am always with you, I will never leave you nor forsake you. You are not on your own, without Me you can do nothing. No weapon formed against you will prosper because I am for you and not against you. I am in control. If I am for you who can be against you?

Be courageous and not cowardly. Those who deny Me I will also deny. You will be hated, persecuted and some killed because of Me and My Kingdom, but be of good courage they hated Me first. Bear it all for Me and My Kingdom and great will your reward be in Heaven. Vengeance is Mine, I will repay. It will be a terrible thing for anyone to fall into My Hands, I am a God of love but also a Consuming Fire to My adversaries. Do not fear evil people but fear Me who is able to throw into hell.

Be of good courage My beloved children, I will not fail you. Trust Me. I go ahead of you to show you the way, to make the crooked places straight, the rough places smooth and I will open doors for you at My time according to My plan and purpose for each one.


My children, be of good courage, your King is in control. I am Omnipotent and I Reign by My Great Power and Glory. My Kingdom is the only Kingdom that will last forever. Work while you can and build onto My everlasting Kingdom with courage and boldness.

No comments:

Post a Comment

There was an error in this gadget