Saturday, October 5, 2013

Build – October 06, 2013


My children, each one of you must be willing to build onto My everlasting Kingdom, you are able, I equip you but I force no one. It is your choice. It is the only Kingdom that will last for eternity. No other kingdom is of more value than My Kingdom. You are either part of My everlasting Kingdom or the kingdoms of the world that will all perish.

Seek My Kingdom and My righteousness first and then will I add all the other things unto you at My time and according to My plan and purpose. I do not fail.

My Kingdom is not visible, it is not built of stone and mortar, it is invisible in the hearts of My beloved children. You are a Temple of My Holy Spirit. I dwell in you. I am not far away like so many believe and think. I am where you are. You represent My Kingdom therefore you must be like Me, holy because without holiness no one will see Me nor enter into  Heaven.


My children, you do not belong to yourselves anymore. I bought each one of you with the ultimate price My Blood on the Cross. You are Mine. I work in and through you by My great Power and Glory to expand My Kingdom. I do not share My Glory with anyone, I am to be glorified. I am King, Lord and Master of My everlasting Kingdom. Submit to Me and My authority. Build onto My Kingdom while you still have the time and opportunity as I guide and lead you by My Spirit. It is not My will that anyone perish but that all repent to have eternal life, to be part of My everlasting Kingdom. Make sure how you build onto My Kingdom yourself because I will hold each one accountable and your reward is with Me.

No comments:

Post a Comment

There was an error in this gadget