Saturday, October 12, 2013

Conformed and not separated – October 13, 2013


My children, do not be deceived and do not let anyone lead you astray from Me. Do not conform to the world again but stay separate. You belong to Me and My everlasting Kingdom. You must be different, you cannot conform again. Many are in enmity with Me and not pleasing to Me because they conformed to the world again, they are not separated any longer. I know every heart and all motives.

You were bought at a price, you do not belong to yourselves anymore. You are a Temple of My Holy Spirit and you must be holy for I am holy and I do not change. You must change, be transformed and be separate and do not conform again to your former lifestyle and the world. You must be holy because without holiness no one will see Me nor enter into Heaven. Let no one deceive you and take your crown. Be holy.

I have one standard of rules, truth and righteousness for all and not just for some like so many want to believe. That is why they are deceived, conformed to the world and not separated.


Come out My children, be separate and I will accept you, stay and ignore My warnings and you will perish. Take heed, all the disobedient will be punished, there is no favoritism or partiality with Me. I am the righteous Judge the only One who is able to throw into hell. Do not conform to the world again, be separate and follow Me until the end.  

No comments:

Post a Comment

There was an error in this gadget