Thursday, October 3, 2013

Do not seek – October 04, 2013


My children, do not seek or run after the things of the world that will perish and not last. Seek for yourselves treasures in Heaven that will last for eternity. Do not seek for fame or earthly treasures that will benefit you nothing in My everlasting Kingdom. I am the King and I am to be honored and glorified, no one else. Seek Me above everything else. I am worthy and more than enough. If you seek Me you will find Me. I reward those who diligently seek Me. I know every heart and all motives, no one can hide anything from Me. Do not lust after your fleshly desires.

Seek My Kingdom and My Righteousness first and then will I add all the other things unto you at My time, according to My plan and purpose. My will be done. I work all things out for good. Do not seek your own will but seek My will always. I will not fail or disappoint you. Trust Me.


My children, do not seek for the acceptance or the approval of people then you will compromise but seek only for My approval. You will be hated because they hated Me first and a servant is not greater than his Master. Do not seek to please people but Me only. I am King, Lord and Master and must be honored, revered and feared and no one else because I am the only One who is able to throw into hell. It is not My will that anyone perish but that all repent to have eternal life. Repent, seek Me the Source of Life above everything else and do not seek anything above Me. Do not love anything more than Me then you are not worthy of Me. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

There was an error in this gadget