Tuesday, October 15, 2013

Excuses – October 16, 2013


My children, do not be one of those who have always many excuses why they cannot obey and follow Me, My way and do My will in My everlasting Kingdom. I know every heart and all motives, nothing can be hidden from Me, I even know all thoughts. I force no one to follow and obey Me. I call many but few are willing with no excuses.

You must willfully deny yourself, pick up your cross every day and follow Me, My way as I guide and lead you by My Spirit to do My will. Do not grieve My Spirit with excuses.

Be humble, submit to Me and My authority and let Me be in control. Trust Me, I work all things out for good at My time for those who love Me, who are called according to My plan and purpose. Seek My Kingdom and My Righteousness first and then will I add all the other things unto you. I do not fail but do not look for excuses, be obedient to Me and My Kingdom. My promises do not fail. I do not change.

Be serious My children and do not look for excuses. That is why many are not light in the world but darkness themselves. A world is dying without Me because many have too many excuses.


It is not My will that anyone perish but that all repent to have eternal life but I force no one. Many have excuses why they do not want to repent and accept Me as their Savior. There will come a day when it will be too late. I will not strive with anyone forever. Now is mercy time, tomorrow might be too late. There will be no mercy without true remorseful repentance. Repent or perish. Do not look for any excuse and do not wait, then you will surely be disappointed and only have yourself to blame. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

There was an error in this gadget