Wednesday, October 30, 2013

Have confidence – October 31, 2013


My children, you must always have confidence to ask Me and from Me. I am your Creator and Savior and no one else. I died for all out of love. You do not belong to yourselves anymore but to Me. You are a Temple of My Holy Spirit. I love and I care for each one. You are precious to Me. Many do not ask Me or from Me that is why they do not receive. If you ask you must believe and trust Me that you will receive because I am always faithful and trustworthy. I am no man that I would lie. I reward those who ask Me and from Me so that their joy may be full in Me. I must be glorified because I share My glory with no one. I am able to do the impossible. Do not limit or restrict Me because of your own shortcomings. Ask Me anything and about everything. I know it all. All wisdom belongs to Me.


If anyone needs wisdom, let him ask from Me and I will give without any reproach. I want My children to rely on Me, to have confidence to ask from Me. I must be your Source in life. I know everything the end from the beginning. I reveal mysteries, hidden and new things as I wish. You do not receive because you do not ask Me. I reveal things beforehand. Is anything too hard for Me to do? Can anyone hide anything from Me? I see and I hear everything because you are all ever before Me. I know every heart, all motives and all thoughts. I even know all your heart’s desires. Believe and trust Me, ask Me and from Me but according to My will, My will be done and you will receive. Do not forget to be thankful and to praise Me when I answer your prayers and you receive from Me. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

There was an error in this gadget