Wednesday, October 23, 2013

Humble and submissive – October 24, 2013


My children, you must always be humble and submissive to Me and My authority. Let Me be in full control. Let Me be King, Lord and Master of your life because I am the King of My everlasting Kingdom and the righteous Judge. There is no favoritism or partiality with Me, I know every heart and all motives. Therefore be always humble and submissive to Me.

Many are full of pride and arrogance, not willing to be humble and submissive to Me and My authority, I will humble them in due time, but the humble and submissive I will exalt and lift up.

Therefore deny yourself, pick up your cross every day and follow Me willingly My way, wherever I guide and lead you to do My will in My everlasting Kingdom, the only Kingdom that will last for eternity. My will be done on earth as it is in Heaven. Seek to do My will because many do not want My will to be done but their own or that of other people. It is because they are not humble nor submissive to Me and My authority. I am not their King.


Trust Me, be humble and submissive to Me and you will see and experience how I will work all things out for good at My time according to My plan and purpose. I know My plan and purpose for each one, it is good. I do not fail. I love and I do care for My beloved children who are humble and who submit themselves willfully to Me. I force no one.

No comments:

Post a Comment

There was an error in this gadget