Monday, October 21, 2013

My Spirit – October 22, 2013


My children, each one must be led by My Spirit, who will guide you into all truth and no one else. Trust no one but Me. That is why many are deceived and in darkness because they listen to and follow men and women who are deceived themselves but not Me.

Yield to My Spirit who will guide and lead you every step of the way. Submit to Me and My authority, let Me be in control. Deny yourself, pick up your cross every day and follow Me willingly, My way. I force no one. Many are not willing they resist and grieve My Spirit. They choose to go their own way, to do their own things and not My will. Still they think that I am pleased with them, while I am not. My will be done only. I am King, Lord and Master of My everlasting Kingdom.

Seek My will. Yield to My Spirit, listen and obey Me. Be a doer and not only a hearer who deceive yourself.


Many do not yield to the work of My Spirit in them, so that they can change, be transformed into My likeness. They are not willing to change, to be holy like Me. I do not change, you must all change become like Me, holy. Therefore do not despise My discipline and when I reprove you it is out of love and for good. I will not strive with anyone forever, I force no one. You must decide and willfully yield to My Spirit.

No comments:

Post a Comment

There was an error in this gadget