Friday, October 11, 2013

My will be done - October 12, 2013


My children, not your will but My will be done. I know My plan and purpose for each one. You are unique, created and chosen to do My will and for My glory only. I force no one, each one must decide and be willing to serve My plan and purpose in My everlasting Kingdom out of love. I know every heart and all motives. Seek to do My will only, because My will, will be done.

What I promise I will do because I am able and no man that I will lie. My promises do not fail. Those things that have been foretold will all be fulfilled at My appointed time as I wish. I do not fail. I am in full control and My will, will be done on earth as it is in Heaven. I know the end from the beginning, nothing is new or can be hidden from Me. I am the One who is who was and who is to come at the appointed time. Trust Me, My will, will be done.


Keep your focus on Me and My Kingdom all the time. Seek to do My will, that which is pleasing to Me. A world is dying without Me and it is not My will that anyone perish but that all repent to have eternal life. That is why you must seek to do My will in My Kingdom. Be willing and available to Me and My Kingdom to do My will at My time as I wish so that I will be glorified. It is all about Me and My Kingdom and My will to be done. Seek and do My will, it is not burdensome. My Yoke is easy and My Burden is light.



No comments:

Post a Comment

There was an error in this gadget