Friday, October 18, 2013

No favoritism or discrimination – October 19, 2013


My children, there is no favoritism or discrimination with Me, but with people there will always be, I change not. I am the Creator of all and I love and I care for everyone. It is not My will that anyone perish but that all repent to have eternal life but many are not willing and I force no one. Everyone must choose for themselves. I died for all out of love. I am the Only Way, the Truth and the Life besides Me there is none and will never be. Let no one deceive you. It is all about Me and no one else. The one who denies Me, I will also deny. I know every heart and all motives.

I am Just and the righteous Judge who judges righteously. I have one standard of truth and righteousness for all and not just for some like so many want to believe. That is why they are deceived and in darkness. I do not change, you must all change, become like Me, holy, or you will not see Me nor enter into Heaven.


Each one will be judged for their deeds, good or evil, and will bear the consequences. There is no favoritism or discrimination with Me. Focus on your own walk with Me and on your own deeds. Be different, do to others what you want them to do to you also. Bless and do not curse, love and do not hate, pray for all even for your enemies. I let My sun shine on all men, good and evil. You all need Me. The one who seeks Me will find Me because there is no favoritism or discrimination with Me. Be willing and seek Me until you will find Me. I am always faithful and available, day and night. I do not fail or disappoint. I reward those who diligently seek Me.

No comments:

Post a Comment

There was an error in this gadget