Sunday, October 13, 2013

Not everyone will reach spiritual maturity – October 14, 2013


My children, not everyone will reach spiritual maturity. That is why you must focus on your own walk with Me. You must make sure that you reach spiritual maturity to be able to bear much good fruit. A tree is known by its fruit. Not every tree bears good fruit and reaches maturity. A bad tree cannot bear good fruit, it is of no value and will be cut off and be burned. A tree that has not yet reached maturity must still grow and be pruned so that it can bear more good fruit. I prune every tree that does bear good fruit so that it can bear more good fruit and grow to reach maturity and bear much more good fruit. A good bearing tree has reached maturity. You must be that tree.


My children, you must not only be hearers but be doers also or you only deceive yourself. No one will live from bread alone but from every Word that proceeds out of My Mouth therefore you must not only hear what I say but also do what I say to be able to do My will in My everlasting Kingdom that is how you become spiritual mature, become a doer also and not just a hearer only. Your obedience to Me lets you bear much good fruit in My Kingdom because you sow good seed according to My plan and purpose. I make it grow and you will have a bountiful harvest in due time but those who are not willing to sow must not expect to reap a harvest in due time. They will surely be disappointed. Everyone will reap what they sow. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

There was an error in this gadget