Thursday, October 10, 2013

Not in vain – October 11, 2013


My children, do not lose hope, get discouraged or give up on Me and My everlasting Kingdom. Your labor for Me in My Kingdom is not in vain. I know your heart’s desires. I see and I hear everything. I know your heart and all your motives. I know who is pure in heart and who only pretend. Do not let anyone hinder or stop you from being My faithful and obedient servant. Each one is called but few answer to My call, willing to labor in My Kingdom. Continue until the very end, your reward is with Me. I will reward you according to your own deeds. Do not seek to be rewarded by other people and for their approval and acceptance of you. Then you have received your reward already and it will be in vain. Seek only for My approval and for Me to be pleased with you, that is all that matters. I will work all things out for good at My time, according to My plan and purpose. Trust Me, endure, be steadfast and do not give up, then it will be all in vain.


Many only pretend that they are Mine but they are not. Let no one deceive you. Not everyone who says to Me Lord, Lord is pleasing and worthy of Me and My everlasting Kingdom. I will say to many in that day: Go away I never knew you, you who work iniquity. What will I say to you? That is all that matters. Do not assume, but make sure, so that your walk with Me will not be in vain. Seek to do My will and not your own or that of other people. I am King, Lord and Master and must be obeyed and followed and no one else. I do not fail.

No comments:

Post a Comment

There was an error in this gadget