Sunday, October 20, 2013

Nothing can be hidden - October 21, 2013


My children, many are foolish because they do not know Me for who I really am. They think that they can hide themselves and their evil deeds from Me but they do not realize they cannot hide anything nor themselves from Me. I see and I hear everything. You are all ever before Me and nothing can be hidden from Me.

I am able to reveal beforehand those things they try to hide, their secrets, evil plans because I am able. Nothing is secret to Me. I know the end from the beginning. I am Omnipotent and I Reign by My Great Power and Glory. I am the King of My everlasting Kingdom. All other kingdoms will be destroyed, only My Kingdom will last for eternity.

Many want to hide their evil deeds, think they can be invisible, even in darkness, but they cannot hide from Me. I know every heart and all motives, even all thoughts. Each one will give account for their deeds, good or evil.


Be blameless yourselves in everything you say and do. Let no one blame you. Nothing can be hidden from Me. I am the righteous Judge who judges righteously. Woe to those who do not repent in time. There will be no mercy without true remorseful repentance. Do not try to hide anything, repent before it might be too late. Be blameless and holy, for I am holy and I do not change. Be pure in heart, nothing can be hidden from Me.

No comments:

Post a Comment

There was an error in this gadget