Tuesday, October 1, 2013

Proceed – October 02, 2013

My children, you must proceed in faith, to stay on course and to do My will in My everlasting Kingdom. Let no one hinder or stop you. Those I send on a specific mission must proceed. You will have many obstacles but you must endure and overcome to proceed.

The devil will do his utmost best to hinder and stop you from proceeding. Give him no foothold and do not fall prey to him. Listen, obey and follow My guidance and leading. There is no confusion with Me. Yield to My Spirit and proceed on your journey as I command and instruct you. I know My plan and purpose. Follow Me, My way or you will not progress but stagnate.


My children, to proceed, you must not look back or be doubtful. Be willing to proceed in faith. I force no one. Deny yourself, pick up your cross every day and follow Me, My way. I go before you to show you the way, to make the crooked places straight, the rough places smooth and I will open doors for you at My time, according to My plan and purpose. Do not lag behind or try to go ahead of Me. Yield and proceed as I guide and lead you every step of the way. You must proceed to be able to do My will and to be in My perfect will for you.  I will work all things out for good at My time. Trust Me, listen and obey Me and you will proceed. I do not fail.

No comments:

Post a Comment

There was an error in this gadget