Friday, October 25, 2013

Thank Me – October 26, 2013


My children, you must thank Me for who I am to you and for what I have done for you and for that which I am able to do, the impossible. Thank Me, for I am able to calm the storm and guide you through. Nothing is too hard for Me and My Hand is not too short to help. Trust and thank Me for I open doors at My time according to My plan and purpose and I work all things out for good for My beloved children because I love and I do care.

Thank Me more for My goodness to you. There are many things you can thank Me for. Be more thankful. Do not be a complainer but one who always has a thankful heart towards Me. No matter your situation or circumstances, thank Me and experience My love, mercy and grace which I bestow on you and on other people. I do not fail. Trust and thank Me that I am able to do what I promised. My promises do not fail. I am always faithful and trustworthy and no man that I will lie. I am better than any earthly father can be.

Thank Me that I am for you and not against you. I will never leave you nor forsake you. I love you with an everlasting love and nothing can separate you from My love for you. No weapon formed against you will prosper and you will refute everyone who comes against you falsely because your vindication is from Me.


Never lose hope or give up on Me. I am all sufficient. Have a thankful heart, thank Me.

No comments:

Post a Comment

There was an error in this gadget