Tuesday, October 22, 2013

You must remain faithful – October 23, 2013


My children, do not be surprised when more and more fall away from Me and My everlasting Kingdom. I warned you that many will try to enter through the Narrow Door but will not be able, only a few will enter. Be one of them yourself. Do not look at those who fall away, who deny Me, who turn their back on Me and My Kingdom. It is their own choice, they love the things of the world more than Me and My Kingdom but each one will bear the consequences for their decision.

Many do not seek the truth because they do not love nor want the truth. They only seek for the approval and acceptance of other people but not Mine. I know every heart and all motives. They will surely be very disappointed because not everyone who says to Me Lord, Lord will enter into Heaven. Strive hard yourself so that you will be able to enter through the narrow Door. Let no one deceive you and lead you astray from Me. The Door is narrow, the road is difficult and will become steeper and more difficult in these last days.

Do not lose hope or give up but remain faithful to Me and My Kingdom until the end. Your reward is with Me. I am always with you, I will never leave you nor forsake you. I am here to help and to sustain you every step of the way. You are not on your own, trust Me. I go ahead of you and will make the crooked places straight and the rough places smooth. I will open doors for you at My time, according to My plan and purpose. Keep following Me, My way, step by step.


You will be hated, persecuted and some killed for Me and My Kingdom but great will your reward be in Heaven. Stay focused on Me and My Kingdom. Continue to do My will, to build onto My Kingdom as I guide and lead you. I will not fail or disappoint you but you must remain faithful to Me and My Kingdom until the end. Seek My Kingdom first.

No comments:

Post a Comment

There was an error in this gadget