Wednesday, October 2, 2013

Your relationship – October 03, 2013


My children, your relationship with Me is all that matters, it must be your first priority. No other relationships must be more important to you than your relationship with Me. Many do not have a relationship with Me, therefore they do not know Me for real, they only know about Me and they are pleased but I am not. Every one of My children must have their own personal intimate relationship with Me and only you yourselves can work on it because nobody else can do it for you. It is all between Me and you and no one else. If I am your first love your relationship with Me will also be good but if I am not your first love your relationship will not be right with Me. Many love the world more than Me. They are in enmity with Me, they do not have time for Me nor do they have a personal relationship with Me, they are satisfied but I am not. I know every heart and all motives, nothing can be hidden from Me.


My children, you must work every day on our relationship, and not just some days or when you feel like it. I force no one. Your focus must be on Me and My everlasting Kingdom all the time. I love and I care for all but few love and care about Me and My Kingdom. They must get their priorities right before it might be too late to get to know Me for real. I am alive. The one who seeks Me diligently will find Me and I will reveal Myself to him as I wish at My time. Everyone must work hard on our relationship every day because not everyone who says to Me Lord, Lord will enter into Heaven.

No comments:

Post a Comment

There was an error in this gadget