Friday, November 8, 2013

A perfect example – November 09, 2013


My children, I was your perfect example in everything that I said and did even until death on the Cross. I endured it all out of love. You must follow My perfect example, you must also be a perfect example to other people. Be holy and blameless like Me in everything that you say and do. Let Me increase and be willing to decrease, be transformed into My likeness. You must listen, obey and follow Me every step of the way, one step at a time, to be able to do My will according to My plan and purpose. There is no other way.

If you want to follow My perfect example, you will also have to learn total obedience to Me through much suffering. You will enter into Heaven through much tribulation. You will pay a price. You will be hated, persecuted and some killed because of My Kingdom and My Name, the Name above all other names. There is none like Me and will never be. Let no one deceive you or take your crown. Never deny Me, lose hope or give up on Me and My Kingdom, then it will be all in vain.


That is why you must be separated and be different from the rest of the world, who are still in darkness and do not follow My perfect example, because they do not love Me nor do they know Me. Be a perfect example yourselves. Be holy and blameless, be light in darkness and do not be darkness yourselves. You are a Temple of My Holy Spirit and always ought to follow My perfect example. Let others see and experience Me in and through your actions and good deeds, so that I can be lifted up and be glorified.

No comments:

Post a Comment

There was an error in this gadget