Monday, November 25, 2013

A time for everything – November 26, 2013


My children, there is a time and a season for everything, in the natural and in the spiritual also. I am in control of everything and nothing is out of My control, although many think so. It is because they do not know Me for who I really am and for what I am able to do. I am able to change time and seasons because My plan and purpose will be done on earth as it is in Heaven. Do not lean on your own understanding, but trust Me. Then you will not be disappointed when things do not work out the way that you think or want. Let Me have My way. My ways are not your ways, My thoughts are not your thoughts and My time is not your time. Submit totally to Me and My authority.

Yield to My Spirit all the time, time is of the essence. Souls are dying daily without Me and it is not My will that anyone perish but that all repent to have eternal life. Souls can be harvested in season and out of season because I am in control.

Be willing to do My will in My Kingdom all the time. Be always available for My plan and purpose. I will use the willing and obedient according to My plan and purpose. Do not look at each other but focus on your own walk with Me to accomplish My will in season and out of season and at My time. Do not procrastinate, be eager to do My will at My time, no matter the season, the impossible is always possible with Me. What I promise I will do at My appointed time, in season or out of season. I am not limited or restricted. My will, will be done.


Every one of My children will also go through seasons in their spiritual lives, it is necessary and there is a time for every season. Do not compare yourselves to other people. Keep your focus on Me. Yield to the work of My Spirit in and through you at all time. You must cooperate with My Spirit and not resist or grieve My Spirit, follow Me and stay in My perfect will.

No comments:

Post a Comment

There was an error in this gadget