Wednesday, November 20, 2013

Blameless yourself – November 21, 2013


My children, you must always be blameless yourself. Do not look at other people or compare yourself to them. Are you always blameless?

I was your perfect example, that is why you must follow Me and do as I guide and lead you by My Spirit. Be blameless in everything that you say and do. You must be an example of blamelessness to other people. You are a Temple of My Holy Spirit, you represent Me in this world that is full of darkness. That is why you must be a shining light and not be darkness yourself, then you are not blameless.

Many compromise to be acceptable and pleasing to other people, they conform to the world again and that is why they are not blameless. They love the world more than Me. I know every heart and all motives. I know who is blameless. You are all ever before Me. You cannot hide anything from Me.

Many are foolish, they think that they can hide themselves or their evil deeds from Me. You can only hide from other people but not from Me. I see and I hear everything. Everyone will give account for their own deeds, good or evil.


I am holy and I do not change. You must all change, be holy, because without holiness no one will see Me nor enter into Heaven, only the pure in heart. Let no one deceive you. Strive always hard to be blameless yourself. Let no one be able to blame you. You will be hated, and they will falsely accuse you because of Me and My Kingdom but your vindication is from Me.

No comments:

Post a Comment

There was an error in this gadget