Sunday, November 3, 2013

Do not be deceived – November 04, 2013


My children, let no one deceive you. There are many deceivers, they have deceived many and will deceive even more. Do not be a victim of deception. My Spirit will guide each one who is willing into all truth and no one else. That is why many are deceived they are not willing to be led and guided by My Spirit of Truth.

You must willfully submit and yield to My Spirit. Do not resist or grieve My Spirit like so many do that is why they are deceived.

Deny yourself, pick up your cross every day and follow Me, My way as I guide and lead you to do My will in My Kingdom and not your own or that of other people. That is why many are deceived and being deceived because they do not listen, obey or follow Me but other people.

My children, you are in the last days, do not let anyone deceive you. The world is full of darkness and it is increasing because many still love darkness more than light because their deeds are evil. I am the Light of the world and the one who comes to Me I will never reject. It is not My will that anyone perish but that all repent to have eternal life.


My children, you must be light in the world and not be darkness yourselves, like so many are, only deceiving themselves and those who love lies. Be different, seek the truth from Me for yourselves. I am the only Way, the Truth and the Life. There is none like Me and will never be. Do not be deceived. Follow Me only.

No comments:

Post a Comment

There was an error in this gadget