Saturday, November 9, 2013

I do not fail – November 10, 2013


My children, I do not fail, you can trust Me. I work all things out for good at My time but according to My plan and purpose. My time is not your time, My ways are not your ways and My thoughts are not your thoughts. Let Me be in control and have My way. I force no one. You must willfully surrender to Me and submit yourself to Me and My authority. Deny yourself, pick up your cross every day and follow Me as I guide and lead you by My Spirit to do My will.

You might fail and other people might fail you but I do not fail. I am not a man that I would lie. I am who I said that I am, always faithful and trustworthy. Rely on Me then you will not be disappointed because hope in Me does not disappoint.


My children, you must endure and be steadfast, continue until the very end to do My will. Be determined yourself because many are not willing to keep fighting the good fight until the end. They give up too quickly and too easily on Me and My Kingdom. You must press on in harder but never give up, then it will be all in vain. I am always available, day and night to help and to sustain you. I do not leave My beloved children on their own. I am always with you, I will never leave you nor forsake you. Keep your focus on Me. Seek My Kingdom and My Righteousness first and then will I add all the other things unto you according to My plan and purpose. Believe and trust Me because I do not fail.

No comments:

Post a Comment

There was an error in this gadget