Thursday, November 7, 2013

Justify – November 08, 2013


My children, many try to justify wickedness. I have one standard of righteousness and truth for all and not just for some like so many believe. That is why they are deceived and in darkness and not pleasing to Me.

Do not try to justify those things that are an abomination to Me. I do not change. I am holy and you must also be holy because without holiness no one will see Me nor enter into Heaven but only the pure in Heart.

I know every heart and all motives, nothing can be hidden from Me. You must all change, be like Me, holy, or you will perish. Do not try to justify anything that is not pleasing or an abomination to Me. Get rid of it. Repent or you will perish if you try to justify anything that is an abomination to Me. Let Me transform, change you into My likeness.

Never assume that I am pleased with you. Ask Me who knows and who will allow you entrance into Heaven or refuse you. Not everyone who says to Me Lord, Lord will enter. That is why I warn and you must take heed. Strive hard to enter through the narrow Door for many will try but will not be able.


Let Me search your heart, to see if there is anything in you that is not pleasing nor acceptable to Me. Do not assume or look at other people, they must also work out their own salvation with fear and trembling. Many are not willing, they are stubborn. They have no fear for Me that is why they continue to justify wickedness. Do not be one of them. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

There was an error in this gadget