Thursday, November 21, 2013

Many started good – November 22, 2013


My children, there are many who started good but then they got hindered and stopped and that is not acceptable nor pleasing to Me. Do not withdraw, turn away from following Me. You must not allow anyone to take your crown. You must continue and endure until the very end. Let no one hinder or stop you from following Me and doing My will in My everlasting Kingdom. Nothing is more important than to build onto My Kingdom as I guide and lead you by My Spirit.

Seek My Kingdom and My Righteousness first and then will I add all the other things unto you at My time, according to My plan and purpose. I know My plan and purpose for each one, it is good. I do not fail. I work all things out for good at My time. Trust Me.

Those who have strayed from Me, who stropped following Me and doing My will but their own will must repent, come back to Me before it might be too late and seek to do My will, because not everyone who says to Me Lord, Lord will enter into Heaven. I will say to many in that day, go away I never knew you, you who work unrighteousness. Let no one deceive you. Repent and obey Me.


Submit yourself totally to Me and My authority. Let Me be in control and be willing to follow Me, My way until the very end. Never lose hope or give up on Me and My Kingdom, then it will be all in vain. You will be very disappointed and only have yourself to blame.

No comments:

Post a Comment

There was an error in this gadget