Thursday, November 28, 2013

Many times – November 29, 2013


My children, the world is in darkness because many still love darkness more than light because of their love for wickedness. I warn, I call and I speak to many, many times through many people, but few take heed, listen and answer to My call to repent. I will not strive with anyone forever. There is a time for everything. A time for true remorseful repentance also, but there will come a day when it will be forever too late to repent. Now is mercy time, tomorrow is not promised. Those who refuse and despise My calling, will regret it and be very disappointed, but then it will be too late. I am a God of Love but also a Consuming Fire. It is not My will that anyone perish but I force no one. There will be no mercy without true remorseful repentance.

Do not listen to the devil, he will do his utmost best to hinder and stop you because he does not want anyone to repent but to perish. Those who keep on rejecting Me will perish. I call and warn many times but soon it will be too late for many. Even in this day, they will die without Me if they do not repent in time. There is no favoritism or discrimination with Me. I am the righteous Judge who knows every heart and all motives. Nothing can be hidden from Me. Do not wait but repent.


Judgment will start at My House, with My children first. I warn many times. No one will have any excuse. Take heed, repent before it might be forever too late. I am holy and I do not change. You must all change, be holy because without holiness no one will see Me nor enter into Heaven. Let no one deceive you or do not deceive yourself.

No comments:

Post a Comment

There was an error in this gadget