Tuesday, November 5, 2013

Opportunities – November 06, 2013


My children, you must make use of every opportunity to do My will in My everlasting Kingdom. My Kingdom will be established, expanded and will prosper, not the kingdoms of the world, they will all perish. I am King, Lord and Master and in full control. Seek My Kingdom and My righteousness first. I will add all the other things unto you at My time because I work all things out for good  for those who love Me and who are called according to My plan and purpose.

Work every day while you have the time and opportunity to build onto My Kingdom. It is not My will that anyone perish but that all repent to have eternal life. That is why you must make good use of every opportunity to share the truth to those I send you to and those I send your way because only the truth sets free not lies. Mercy time is running out, for some, even today. There will be no mercy without true remorseful repentance.

Make good use of every opportunity before it might be too late. Sow good seed so that you will have a bountiful harvest. Do not expect to reap a harvest if you are not willing and do not make use of every opportunity to sow good seed, in season and out of season, because what you sow you will also reap.


Do to others what you want them to do to you also. Do not expect anything back. Your reward is with Me. Do not seek to be rewarded by people then you have your reward already. Make good use of every opportunity in these last days and do good. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

There was an error in this gadget