Sunday, November 24, 2013

Pay a price – November 25, 2013


My children, I paid the ultimate price out of love for all on the Cross with My Blood. I was your perfect example. Therefore you will also pay a price for Me and My Kingdom if you follow My example. The world hated Me first and you will also be hated, persecuted and some killed for Me and My Kingdom but great will your reward be in Heaven. It will not be in vain if you endure until the very end.

Let no one take your crown. Be willing to pay a price for Me and My Kingdom, you will not be disappointed. But you must count the cost when you follow Me because the one who withdraws is not worthy of Me and My Kingdom. You must decide and be determined to endure and stay faithful and obedient to Me and My Kingdom until the very end. You will pay a price.

Do not be a coward, be courageous and endure, no matter what you go through or will still have to go through in these perilous times. I am always with you and will never leave you nor forsake you. You must be willing to go wherever I send you to do My will and not your own. You will  have to leave your comfort zones to be able to do My will because only My will, will be done.


Are you willing to pay a price for Me and My Kingdom? Deny yourself, pick up your cross every day and follow Me, My way, as I guide and lead you by My Spirit and do My will. I will not fail or disappoint you. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

There was an error in this gadget