Saturday, November 2, 2013

Persevere – November 03, 2013


My children, you must persevere and not lose hope or give up on Me and My everlasting Kingdom. Nothing else is more important than Me. I am your Abba Father better than any earthly father can be. Do not give up on Me. I will never leave you nor forsake you. Persevere and stay with Me. I see and I hear everything. I know your struggles and what you go through. I am always with you, you are not on your own. I am for you and not against you. Is there anything too hard for Me to do?

Come and rest in Me, My presence. Bring all your cares to Me for I love and I do care for you. There is no favoritism or partiality with Me, that is the devil lying to you. If you seek Me you will find Me. If you draw near to Me I will draw near to you also. Believe and trust Me and do not doubt or be double minded about Me. Get to know Me for real, persevere and press on in harder. Seek Me more and work on our relationship so that you can get to know Me more and better. My Hand is not too short to help.


My children, never withdraw from Me and My Kingdom, then it will be all in vain. You must persevere and continue until the very end. There is no other way than to follow Me as I guide and lead you every step of the way. I will not fail you. Trust Me. I go ahead of you. Follow Me. Take one day at a time. Today is all that matters. Persevere and do today what I want. Tomorrow might never come. Focus on today only. Do not lose hope but persevere.

No comments:

Post a Comment

There was an error in this gadget