Tuesday, November 26, 2013

Perspective – November 27, 2013


My children, you must keep perspective. It is all about Me, your Savior and Creator and My everlasting Kingdom. My Kingdom is the only Kingdom that will last for eternity and all other man made kingdoms will be destroyed. I am King, Lord and Master and in full control. I am Omnipotent and I Reign by My Great Power and Glory.

Many lose perspective what it is all about. It is not about them or anyone else but Me. I am to be glorified and no one else. Many exalt themselves and they will be humbled by Me in due time. I do not share My glory. Do not lose perspective for who I really am and for what I am able to do.

I am the righteous Judge, the only One who is able to throw into hell. Get to know Me for real. You must decrease and I must increase. I must become more and you must become less. You must change, be transformed into My likeness to be pleasing to Me.


Many are deceived and in darkness, because they lost perspective of the truth. If you seek the truth you will find the truth. My Spirit of Truth will guide each one into all truth and no one else. My Spirit convicts of sin, righteousness and judgment. Yield to My Spirit, listen, obey and follow Me, My way, to be able to do My will in My Kingdom. My will be done and not your own or that of other people. Keep perspective of Me and My Kingdom all the time. Each one must build onto My Kingdom as I guide and lead them by My Spirit and all for My Glory. Keep your focus on Me and My Kingdom, and stay on course. Keep perspective.

No comments:

Post a Comment

There was an error in this gadget