Sunday, November 17, 2013

Progress – November 18, 2013


My children, you must focus on your own progress in My Kingdom. Do not look at other people and do not compare or measure yourselves to anyone else You are unique, created and chosen for My plan and purpose in My Kingdom. You are a Temple of My Holy Spirit. I must be your example and you must become like Me, holy. I must increase and you must decrease, then you will progress.

I discipline and reprove every one of My beloved children out of love and because I care and that is why many do not progress because they are not willing to accept My discipline and when I reprove them. You will learn obedience through what you suffer. You will go through trials and tribulation. There is no favoritism or partiality with Me. You must endure and press on and never lose hope or give up on Me and My Kingdom, then it will be all in vain and you will not progress.

Many do not progress in their daily walk with Me because they do not listen to, obey or follow Me, My way. I will guide and lead you every step of the way. I go ahead of you to show you the way, to make the crooked places straight and the rough places smooth. I will open doors for you at My time, according to My plan and purpose, to be able to do My will in My Kingdom.


If you want to progress, submit yourself to Me and My authority. Deny yourself, pick up your cross every day and follow Me, My way. Yield to My Spirit and I will guide and lead you. Do not resist or grieve My Spirit like so many do, that is why they do not progress.

No comments:

Post a Comment

There was an error in this gadget